Riverway Learning Community
RIVERWAY ANNUAL MEETING
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 6:00PM
Out of an abundance of caution, we are making the Board Meeting available via live stream, or via phone conference. The informtion is below.
PIN: 603 848 158#
Please email email@example.com if you have any problems.
A special closed board meetings is scheduled for
- Thursday, April 9th at 6:00 p.m
Riverway Learning Community, is a Minnesota Charter Public School and has several distinguishing characteristics.
- PreK-12th Grade
- Small Size - maximum capacity of 130 students
- 1:5 Staff-to-Student Ratio
- In-House Food Service - many "cooked from scratch" items on the menu
- Transportation Service - Riverway has prioritized transportation
- Community as Classroom - Riverway students take a lot of field trips to get out into the community for learning experiences.
- Inclusive Special Education
- School Meetings - All students and staff meet weekly at a Monday Morning Meeting.
- Environmental Education - helping students develop a sense of environmental awareness.
- Tuesday Afterschool Activities - activities including canoeing; hiking; biking; Mind, Body, Spirit; Art; Wall Ball; Carpet Bowling; Role Playing Games; and Do-It-Yourself.
- Thursday Afterschool Academic Support - All staff are on deck ready to help during this support time.